About Dynamic Fitness & Coaching
- Once your goals are established, a plan is put in place straight away for you to meet them.
- The training sessions are always tailored towards these specific goals
- Trainers are highly qualified and are registered with the Register of Exercise Professionals
- The sessions are designed to be challenging but are also fun and varied too
- You are always set weekly goals and you will receive ongoing support with your own exercise
- You will learn about the importance of nutrition and how to improve your eating habits
- Your trainer will fill in a weekly report every week to keep you on track
- One-to-One training is all about you and it just works! Click to get started now.
Every month Dynamic runs events. Clients are encouraged to get involved and speed up their results.
See the events page for more details.
Exercising in a class is also a very motivating way to exercise.
See the exercise classes page for info on classes running near you.
Dynamic holds strong links with the local sporting community. Dynamic Coaches are available to run sessions in local schools and sports clubs.
Please see the sports coaching section.
The Register of Exercise Professionals (Level 3) - recognises the level of expertise of all fitness professionals in the UK.
ASET certficate in supervisory management
Life Level 2 Award - Provides top quality training in Fitness Intruction
St John Ambulance - Full First Aid cerification
English Korfball Association - Korfball Coaching Award (Level 2)